Wisconsin Medicaid Websites
Wisconsin’s ForwardHealth Medicaid plans for Elderly, Blind or Disabled provide health care for those who are:
- Age 65 or older, blind or disabled,
- With family income at or below the monthly program limit, and
- Who are United States citizens or legal immigrants.
The Medicaid plan you are enrolled in depends on your income, assets, and type of care you need.
You can get the application (F-16019) online http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/forms/F1/F10129.pdf, by calling 1-800-362-3002 or from your local agency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEDICAID IN WISCONSIN
If applying for the following plans, you can apply with the local county or tribal agency online at access.wi.gov, by mail or phone.
- Medicaid Standard Plan
- Medicaid Purchase Plan (MAPP)
WISCONSIN WELL WOMAN MEDICAID
Well Woman Medicaid is a standard health care plan. Women enrolled in this plan will not be enrolled in an HMO. Enrollment is limited to women who need treatment for breast or cervical cancer and are enrolled in one of the following programs at the time of diagnosis:
- Wisconsin Well Woman Program through Well Woman Program Local Coordinating Agencies
- BadgerCare Plus Benchmark or Core Plan or
- Family Planning Waiver Plan
MEDICAID FOR THE ELDERLY, BLIND OR DISABLED (EBD) ANDMEDICARE SAVINGS PLANS
You may be able to enroll if you are:
- Wisconsin resident.
- Age 65 or older, blind or disabled
- Your family income and assets are at or below the monthly program limit (see page 52)
- You are a United States citizen or qualifying immigrant
Wisconsin Medicaid provides health care services to people who are blind, disabled or at least age 65.
Wisconsin Medicaid Websites | Wisconsin Medicaid Planning | Qualify For Wisconsin Medicaid | Apply For Wisconsin Medicaid | WI Medicaid | ForwardHealth